Tuesday 24 June 2014

Way to go nice dude!!!!

"This morning on my bike ride into town, I came upon ths fox that had just been hit by a car. His eyes were slowely opening and closing, he was shaking out of control and his heart was beating out of his chest. All I wannted to do is help him but I quickly realized there was nothing I could do so I sat down next to himand gave him the wormth and company that I think I would appreciate if I was in thas situation. His eyes closed for good, the shaking was down to a minimum and as I rubbed his little head to comfort him, I literally watched his last heart beat. RIP little guy the world will miss you...."

But 8 hours later.....



"Went back to move his body 8 hours later and oh my god, he is alive!! Heading to the vet now..."
Via Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment